We’re here to do just that – and sometimes the process is the same for everyone, so we’ve jotted down some notes and created a series of handy ‘how-to’ guides for common product installation / configuration processes. As always, don’t hesitate to get in touch by phone or via email@example.com should you need assistance.
Use our handy guides for configuring various programs commonly used by our customers.
Don’t need a guide? Here are the default settings for your mail client:
- Server type: Exchange
- URL: zimbra.sol1.net:443
- Note: For Outlook use the Zimbra Connector.
Zimbra IMAP (if device doesn’t support Exchange)
- IMAP, zimbra.sol1.net, Port: 993, SSL
- SMTP, zimbra.sol1.net, Port: 587, TLS, requires authentication
Sol1 Hosting Package Mail
- IMAP, mail.sol1.net, Port: 993, SSL
- SMTP, smtp.sol1.net, Port: 1025, TLS, requires authentication