Specialising in the field of Broadcast engineering for over 15 years we proudly profess the most senior technicians in this niche industry. Our areas of expertise include but are not limited to – high performance storage, monitoring (including workflows), graphics integration, wagering feeds and automation. Our keen interest in this speciality field has led us to pursue bespoke software development that we proudly support and customise.
Projects we have completed and continue to support include:
- Autoingest for Sky Racing, automating the dynamic recording and transcode of over 400 live races/day, 364 days a year.
- Otter for SBS, integration between Harmonic, the operators and CDNs, allowing easy Live2VOD and timeshifting on streaming content.
- CMSTicker – announcements from a CMS into VizEngine graphics
- Meerkat Dashboards – everything from national DAB to record/archive workflow requests – logical dashboards for non-technical teams
- MAM integration and support – aftermarket support for VizRT Ardome and Vizone, including integration and maintenance/upgrades
We consider ourselves extremely privileged to be working and mentoring with our long term clientele such as Sky Racing, Foxtel and TBS and consider the relationships we build as mutually invaluable.
Our expertise is in understanding the unique requirements of the broadcast industry, and assisting with the transition to a more general IT focused technology stack. Our vendor neutral approach has meant we are able to work with internal broadcast engineering teams to evaluate and build technology solutions that are reliable and cost effective.