Enjoy end-to-end accountability by leveraging our hosting infrastructure, running on our own metal in the world-class data centre Equinix SY3. Or, lean on our technical skills to build and manage your own virtual infrastructure in the public cloud.
A services company that provides hosting
Many hosting providers consider support to be an expense to be minimised. At Sol1, we are a services company first, and the same team supports our hosting systems. This is a key reason why our customers prefer Sol1 as their hosting partner.
Zimbra is the premier open source Enterprise Collaboration Suite. All the features your business needs to operate in today’s connected world. Sol1 is Australia’s Premier Zimbra Hosting partner, and have been supporting Zimbra for over 10 years.
- From $5/month/user
- Scaleable open source powered Exchange replacement
- Full Outlook and Mobile sync support and many more features
Virtual Server Hosting
Infrastructure that scales as your business grows.
- Starting from $150/month
- Enterprise VMWare solutions
- Managed Amazon AWS
- Dedicated managed private cloud servers
VoIP Solutions that Work
If VoIP has been something you have heard about, but been too afraid to try, please get in touch. We have managed large roll-outs and complicated systems with queues, multi-tenant, multi-brand designs. We can supply connectivity, handsets, great value calls and world-class support.
Fully featured hosted PBX. We use best-of-breed software and networking to deliver a secure and cost-effective telephony platform, with all the features you can dream of.
- Starts from $175/month
- Fully featured hosted PBX
- Choice of phone call providers/plans
- Secure, reliable hosted phone system with unlimited users and features
Our web hosting packages are a popular offering, given we are purely hosted in Australia for optimal performance. We don’t offer the cheapest option, but we do offer the best support.
- Starting from $349/year
- Australian hosting with free email addresses and generous allowances
- WordPress specialists with managed offerings available
Backup Technology – Why it matters
We use Veeam for VM and bare metal backups, and rdiff-backup for file-systems. rdiff-backup provides reverse-differential backups, providing an efficient way to roll files back to older versions. Backups are useless without restores, and we have selected these technologies after seeing many unfortunate restore events.
Automatic offsite backup is the only safe way to remove the human element involved in the backup process. We actively monitor the backup process, responding immediately to any interruptions.
- Starting from $30/month and down to $1/GB for large backups
- Secure offsite backups, monitored and managed by our support team
- Cost effective
- Hosted in our Australian data centre, providing quality and compliance
- Veeam Cloud Connect or rdiff-backup based backups depending on your needs.
Managed SPAM Filtering
The war on spam is not easily won, but we can bring the best solution we can find, and eliminate spam before it reaches your mailbox.
- From $420/domain/year
- Centralised spam filtering with per-user whitelist/blacklist
- Machine learning for maximum accuracy
- Web based quarantine and retrieval
DNS – Why is it important?
Domain Name System, is the system computers use to resolved names (like ‘google.com’) to numbers (IP addresses). This means humans can remember the names, and the computers connect to the numbers. The choice of registrar, that provides the license to the name, and DNS host, that keeps the servers online to respond to requests, is crucial for your online assets.
Domain Name Management & Hosting
Sol1 provides managed renewals and reliable nameserver hosting to protect your valuable online identity and ensure your online presence is always available. We can also offer a managed zone service to help avoid costly mistakes.
- Managed domain renewal and registration
- Managed zone service by our helpdesk team
- Self service portal to your domain portfolio
- Secure managed hosting